EC-Council’s Certified Ciso (CCISO) Program
Code : CCISO
Nos prochaines dates en e-learning :
5 jours pour
- The EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer program is designed to bring middle managers up to the level of Executive Leaders & hone the skills of existing InfoSec leaders. The CCISO program was developed by sitting CISOs to train the next generation of leaders.
A qui s’adresse ce cours ?
- The CCISO program is for executives looking to hone their skills & learn to better align their information security programs to the goals of organization as well as aspiring CISOs.
- Other information security management certification programs focus on middle management.
- CCISO focuses on exposing middle managers to executive-level content as well as encouraging existing CISOs to continually improve their own processes & programs.
Some experience in the IT BC/DR domain
Déroulement du stage
- Domain 1 Governance
Domain 1 covers Policy, Legal, and Compliance issues involved in the executive management of an Information Security Program.Établissement d’une connectivité Internet
- Domain 2 Risk Management, Controls, & Audit Management
Domain 2 is concerned with Audit and Risk Management, including understanding your organization’s risk tolerance and managing accordingly
- Domain 3 Program & Operations Management
Domain 3 covers many of the day-today aspects of the CISO job including project, technology, and operations management.
- Domain 4 IS Core Concepts
Domain 4 delves into the technology of the CISO’s role, but from an executive perspective
- Domain 5 Strategic Planning, Finance, & Vendor Management
Domain 5 covers Finance and Strategic management, some of the key skills that help CISOs rise to the level of their peer C-Level executives.