Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst
Code : CTIA
Version : –
Durée (j) : 3
Durée (h) : 21
Prix HT : 1272 €
Prix CLC HT : Accepté
Nos prochaines dates en e-learning :
3 jours pour
This program provides the solid, professional knowledge that is required for a career in threat intelligence
A qui s’adresse ce cours ?
- Ethical Hackers
- Security Practitioners, Engineers, Analysts, Specialist, Architects, Managers
- Threat Intelligence Analysts, Associates, Researchers, Consultants
- Threat Hunters
- SOC Professionals
- Digital Forensic and Malware Analysts
- Incident Response Team Members
- Any mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Individuals from the information security profession and who want to enrich their skills and knowledge in the field of cyber threat intelligence.
- Individuals interested in preventing cyber threats.
Déroulement du stage
- Introduction to Threat Intelligence
- Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology
- Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review
- Data Collection and Processing
- Data Analysis
- Intelligence Reporting and Dissemination