Certified Ethical Hacker
Nos prochaines dates en e-learning :
5 jours pour
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession
A qui s’adresse ce cours ?
- Ethical hackers,
- System Administrators,
- Network Administrators and Engineers,
- Security Professionals in general
Déroulement du stage
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
The C|EH exam can be challenged post the completion of attending the complete official C|EH course. Candidates that successfully passes the exam will receive their C|EH certificate and membership privileges. Members are expected to adhere to recertification requirements through EC-Council’s Continuing Education Requirements.
As a powerful addition to the C|EH exam, the new C|EH (Practical) exam is now available adding even more value to the C|EH certification through practical validation of skills and abilities.