Deploying Security in Cisco ACI
Code : DSACI
Version : 1.0
Durée (j) : 3
Durée (h) : 21
Prix HT : 2800€
Nos prochaines dates :
5 jours pour
- Deploying Security in Cisco® ACI1 You learn a brief overview of Cisco ACI architecture, including an examination of the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches for data centers.
- Also, you have the opportunity to discover how to implement security mechanisms in the operational infrastructure with the Cisco ACI environment.
- You also explore the process for provisioning security services in Cisco ACI, including external Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA), Adaptive Security Virtual Appliance (ASAv) instances, and Cisco Firepower capabilities. is an instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course offered by Cisco Learning Services.
- The course describes the how to implement secure Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) operation, as well as how to integrate security services with the Cisco ACI Fabric.
- This course combines lecture materials and hands-on labs throughout to make sure you are able to successfully deploy, configure, and maintain Cisco ACI security
A qui s’adresse ce cours ?
This course is designed for security-focused engineers, as well as traditional network and data center engineers tasked with security roles in a Cisco networking environment.
Targeted roles include:
- Data center engineers,
- Technical support personnel,
- Network engineers,
- Security specialists.
Déroulement du stage
- Basics of Cisco ACI
1.1. Cisco APIC Architecture and Operation
1.2. Cisco ACI Logical Elements
- Security Built In to Cisco ACI
2.1. Inherent Cisco ACI Security Mechanisms
2.2. Securing the Cisco ACI Environment from Threats
- Security Services in Cisco ACI
3.1. Services Key Concepts
3.2. Security Appliances in Cisco ACI
3.3. Deploying Cisco ASA in Cisco ACI
3.4. Deploying Cisco ASAv in Cisco ACI
3.5. Deploying Cisco FirePOWER NGIPS in Cisco ACI
Copyright 2017 Learneo. Tous droits réservés.
42, rue de Clichy 75009 PARIS